The Bend Youth Collective:
- Embodies the inclusive love of God by providing space for all Students to feel accepted and included in community. We want it to be known that BYC is a sanctuary for every Teenager
- Empowers Students to build meaningful relationships with Self, Others, and God. Teenagers will experience community that is authentic and supportive.
- Equips Students with tools and experiences to balance mind, body, and soul. Teenagers will be accompanied as they discover their own faith journey.
- Creates opportunities for Students to be immersed in the stories of the world, and as a result of their experience, they participate in peacemaking and social justice. Empowers Adults to build meaningful relationships with Teenagers. Parents, Teachers, Coaches, and Leaders will receive support and resources to understand adolescence.
- Is rooted in the way of Jesus: the gospel is radically inclusive, loving, and peacemaking. As we embody the inclusive love of God, we participate with the Spirit in the healing and restoration of all things.